Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Decision

Alright, so I guess the voting was more or less done... and I got the result I needed...;p

So here's the plan after UB...
The Sacred Blacksmith: The highest vote count, so certainly I will try to do this... However, it will not be done until proper japanese raws are available, since the chinese raws are just horrendous (even though the quality is good, there are too many OOB and random crap for it to be done easily. some bubbles are oddly shaped, and there are random blurbs of their logo on random pages, which simply annoy the heck out of me, done like 5 pages of it so far, and already took me an hour)

Team Medical Dragon: I will be doing weekly releases of TMD, since the vote was the second highest... I will try to release a chapter every sunday, starting the coming sunday, and before then, I will have one done right after I finish UB V7, to commemorate the occasion...;p
This will be Mauzel's primary weekly release until a stable source of raws is available for The Sacred Blacksmith, which from then on will be coupled with releases in The Sacred Blacksmith.

Piano no Mori: I liked this series, but sadly, 2 series will keep me busy enough, given that I want to keep them steady releases... so, this wont be done, at least not any time soon, or if something *bad* happens to The Sacred Blacksmith.

4 comments:

  1. I think Superior has stalled if you want to finish that for us :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you will be doing TMD. The current scanlations aren't even up to half of where the raws are at right now. And looking at the raws of a manga like TMD is not fun at all when you don't know how to read it. Can't wait for the new series and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you end up with enough free time then you should check out "fight shop" http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7446
    It's 14 volumes and ongoing without a single chapter scantalated. Also it has almost all the same genres as Ubel Blatt if that makes it more appealing to you. Thanks for all the hard work on Ubel Blatt, i;m looking forward to Sacred Blacksmith :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked into fight shop, and sadly, it is not a series that I can really do... I simply do not have the resources to allow me to translate it... (more specifically, there is no chinese versions of it available)

    Thanks for the suggestion though.

    ReplyDelete