Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Humble Appletistic Beginning

I always thought about scanlating something, and I guess as of now, I will be working on scanlating Ubel Blatt... Blame "Team Medical Dragon" for having insanely technical vocab...

The one who dragged me into this mess... would be accredited to a person named Suvi, who's capability to translate japanese -> english has given me the urge to get the rest of the current Ubel Blatt translated so they can work on Vol.9, currently only available in japanese, which I really want to read...

I'll be focused on scanlating Vol.7, in order to steer clear of conflict with other scanlators... But certainly, if the tempo slows down, I will always be there to grab the earlier ones...

I hope you love apples as much as I do, they are a source of important vitamins, and keeps the doctor away... As a matter of fact, I chomp down on apples whenever I do heavy brain taxing activities, and certainly, I chomp down on apples when I scanlate...

Welcome, apple lovers and haters, to Mauzel's Little Knoll...

5 comments:

  1. thats great.
    I just read ubel blatt today, and wondered how it will continue. I found the raws, but since there is now furigana it is kind of hard to understand.
    THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for scanlating Übel Blatt!!
    I was always sulking over how slowly the scanlation from other scanlation groups developed so I'm really happy you are providing us with this kind of fast and amazing work!!!
    thank you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to do team medical dragon, all you would have to do is translate everything besides the medical vocab, than find s group willing to pick up the medical vocap part.

    you could even leave out the mecical vocab entirely, and release 2 versions, with and without. only putting it out with when you are 100% shure everything is right.

    but id stick to ubel blatt untill its cought up.

    and thank you for doing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill probably do it later on...its good practice for a premed anyways...;p

    ReplyDelete